WELCOME

Welcome to our Penny Black Saturday Challenge Blog for all lovers of Penny Black stamps....we are based in the UK but welcome entries worldwide...we post a new challenge on the first Saturday of each month and all we ask is that you use at least ONE PENNY BLACK IMAGE...LARGE SENTIMENT STAMP, DIE OR STICKEROO as the main focus of your creation and that you please link back to the Penny Black Saturday Challenge. To join in the fun please leave your name and a direct link to your entry with Inlinkz...so we can come visit you.

Saturday 27 March 2010

Penny Black Saturday Challenge....Week 94

Hi Everyone and welcome to another Penny Black Saturday Challenge...fabulous cards last week and you all loved Carole's fantastic sketch.

The winner of last week's challenge chosen at random is....

(Paula-pollys)
Congratulations Paula.... if you e-mail me (Kath) we will get your prize off in the post.

So onto the challenge for this week....

BUTTERFLIES & BEES

As always you can create a card, altered art, bag, notebook, scrap layout etc. the only RULE being that you use one Penny Black image

And we have another fabulous prize this week from
15% off lifetime discount voucher
to spend in their online store....where you will find over 4000 Penny Black images

The winner will be chosen at random and announced next Saturday

All you need to do to enter is leave your name and a link to your entry with Mr Linky so we can come visit you.  If you don't have a blog....just e-mail your entry to me (Kath) and I will be only too happy to pop it on the blog for you

And I'm afraid we are saying goodbye this week to the lovely and very talented Nadine...we are so pleased she agreed to join the team for the month of March and I'm sure you will agree her cards are fabulous and have given us all lots of inspiration

NADINE (Guest Designer)


And as always the Design Team have worked their special magic....







KATH


NAT


PAULINE


We look forward to seeing lots of gorgeous butterflies and buzzy bees.
Happy Crafting
Hugs from the Design Team
xxxxx

19 comments:

Celeste said...

Where's Mr. Linky? My card is at http://scramper.blogspot.com/2010/03/penny-black-wk-94.html

CraftCrave said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave.com in the Scrapbooking Challenges and Competitions category today [27 Mar 02:00pm GMT]. Thanks, Maria

Barb said...

Added my card - hope you will check it out!

Sally said...

Love these challenges.
Great theme this week too.
Hugs Sally xx

Gibmiss said...

Hi
Fabulous cards again from the team...think my Butterfly is hiding...lol
Hugs
Sylvie
xxxx

Zimtschnecke said...

Hi Sweeties,

I love your challenge so much. Great theme this week... ;-)

Thanks for the beautiful and so cute DT-cards!

hugs Zimtschnecke

Helen said...

Gorgeous DT cards!
Helen x

Creaine said...

I've added my card.
bye Ine (creaine)
http://creaine-cards.blogspot.com/

jeanne girl said...

Fun to play along with you!!

Sue said...

Great challenge, lovely DT work, sue.x

annies place said...

Thank you again for a great challenge,
Ann x

newfiecrafter(Marilyn) said...

Thanks for another great challenge . This time I made sure I used a PB stamp LOL
Hope you will take a peek.
Marilyn

Fabiola said...

je suis fan de vos challenges

Tiya-B said...

just found your blog and now Ive entered.... love penny black stamps(especially frogs)

Unknown said...

Just uploaded mine ... but awww thought it was Butterflies OR Bees not Butterflies AND Bees :( I think mine hid too behind my flowers ha ha :)

Unknown said...

Sorry I uploaded the wrong link and had to upload again. Woops !!!

Kazdaz said...

Loved this challenge, Hope you like my card.
Karen

Faye said...

What an inspiring bunch you are! xxx

Ginger Claire said...

Beautiful cards form the design team.
So on my first ever visit here I think I've got it wrong! I've only got butterflies on my card but if you look closely at the pink glitter scrolls I'm sure you can make out the letter "b"!
Fab challenge xx